Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thought

Live, Laugh, Love. If I didn't do this on a daily basis I think I would be insane. There is no doubt in my mind. I can either laugh or cry. I can not do both. This is my day. Laugh or cry? I take laugh. Things seem to be on a roller coaster here. One day up the other down. I think that these people who complain about 2 or 3 kids need their heads examined. I don't even remember 2 or 3 kids any more. Everyday I get up and think if I can make it until 10 am.(nap time for the younger 3.) Then it's can I make it to 3 pm. (Second nap time.) Then Can I make it until 7:30( BEDTIME). That is how I live. I laugh through out the day to keep from going completely crazy. All day long I love. Wes loves to give hugs. Loving is the easiest part of my day. That is how I LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE.

1 comment:

Alli said...

What a great attitude Geniel! I'll have to apply some of your wisdom in my own life.

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.