Friday, July 18, 2008

Pre Utah

You all know how bad things tend to happen in threes or more. Well that's what happened pre Utah. One day I go to run to the store and the van won't start, Dave jumps it and I'm off no problems, until Ross needs to go somewhere. We needed a new battery. Ross happened to look at our plates on the van and said, "These have expired, in April." I thought that were good until Aug. or Oct. NOPE. So the next day I go to East Mesa to the MVD, the only one open on Sat. They tell me that our plates have been suspended, for lack of insurance. I told them we had already taken care of that misunderstanding. We have now and always had insurance. They tell me we need to have our agent fax a letter stating this. So I go to my agents office that is SUPPOSED to be open on Sat. NOPE. So Mon. rolls around and an emissions test and $150.00 later we are legal again. Over $200.00 and we haven't even packed to go to Utah. You would think by now that I would have seem a theme forming. NOPE.

No comments:

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.