Thursday, January 10, 2008


Can you find Wes? This is the way he loves to sleep. All you can see of him is the top of his head in the top right corner.


The girls loved Temple Square, or as they called it The Square Temple. All we heard all day is, "Is it time to go to The Square Temple." They make me laugh.


If you know anything about my family, you know that they are kinda weird, Wes was trying to push my parents away, they were tickling him, and Bugga, that's what we call Randel, always have, always will, thought it was funny to put Dylan's fist in her mouth. Don't ask me I just take the pictures.

1 comment:

Shellee said...

Why the hand in Bugga's mouth? Does it taste like fruit loops? I always knew there was somthing different about her, maybe that she is a cannibal in disguise? Hmmmmmmmmmm
I think that Hayden would go crazy being covered up that way. Wes is cute....he's a funny little guy.

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.