Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I always tell Dylan that she will never know how funny she really is.

Here is my group of ASU cheerleaders and Sparky, the twins went as fans.




Here is our demanding child Piper. The only place she seems content is the swing.


Here is my Little Was Man. He has Finally figured out how to smile for the camera. For a very long time he would squint waiting for the flash.

This moarning I went to get Paige a bottle, so Victoria held her for me. Then I put the bottle next to her in the chair and told her I had to go to the bathroom, but when I came back I was going to feed Paige. When I came back Victoria was feeding her. She was so proud of herself. She loves the twins so much, she told me this morning that, "I love Paige and Piper so they can't go anywhere".

1 comment:

***LIZ*** said...

Great photos! I am glad you got all these uploaded, fun to see all the kids.

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.