Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Life

I have a ton of pictures but no usb cable. I am going nuts. In the past few months a lot has been going on. We have a HUGE garden in the back yard. Tons and tons of apricots and pears and apples. The big girls grew beets, the carrots didn't take, I don't understand what happened there. The little girls turned 2. Now I have 3,2 year olds, until Wes turns 3 in October. Dylan and Victoria flew to Arizona for a week and a half. We went camping for a week down by Manti, Ut. When we came home we found out we brought back a "friend". A squirrel had stowed away somewhere and was eating all the fruit in the trees. Ross, Dylan and Victoria all go back to school on the 24 of Aug. Wes has become addicted to hats, I don't get it he has to have one on all the time. I have even found him sleeping with one on? Wes went Home Teaching with my dad when his companion couldn't go. He was sooo excited. I still have no idea why I'm in constant pain, the cystes are gone but the pain remains, I just don't understand.
That's what is going on here. Let us know if you come to Utah we would love to see you. When i find a usb cable you will have pictures.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Gosh! So good to hear that you're still alive! We just had Stella's birthday party and our picture is really missing Victoria! I hope your family is doing well! We miss you!

The Earls said...

I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how you've been. I'm so glad you posted! I was thinking I'd have to email you if you didn't post soon. Hope your busy life is going great!

Missy said...

Your garden sounds wonderful! Happy Belated Birthdays to the girlies! It's crazy how grown up they are getting. I hope you feel better soon!

Dawn Bushman said...

It's great to hear from you! Send me an email at dawnbushman1@cox.net and I can send you a usb cable for your camera. I can get them at Fry's Electronics here, or online.

Shellee said...

You DO exist. Then again, I'm not much better.

You didn't add Dylan's Baptism to the upcoming list. We are going to see if we can make it.

My kids were thrilled to see Dylan and Victoria and so was I. It was so great to have them back in Primary and have them singing the loudest. We really miss them.

I'm sorry that you are still in pain, I hope they figure out what is going. (Or are you in it for the drugs? *wink, wink*. You know I'd be.) Hahaha

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.