Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Is The Place

My dad drives school bus and goes on field trips all the time. We meet him at several of the to see the sites. We went with him to This Is The Place Heritage Park. As we were on our way there I was telling Victoria how the pioneers knew where they were going. I told her about Brigham Young having a dream about where they were going. Well this is how the story was told later to Ross. She told him how the pioneers came here to This Is The Place and Jesus told them that this is where the Olympics should come.? Don't ask me I don't know, but we all sure got a good laugh.

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: This Is The Place
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.